You still told us about your concerns. We always try to satisfy you:
- Fixed - Settings Pop up while opening AE (Mac)
- Fixed - Some Dialog boxes opened in the background.
- Fixed - Some "Utilities" asked to select multiple layers (for some obscure and unhelpful reason)
- Adjustments and Improvement of the Easing sliders
Scroll for FAQ & UpdateI DON'T WANNA SCROLL!
For those who asked, all your expressions are stored in a .json file.
- If you are on Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Reach\
- If you are a Mac User, your expressions are there: ~/Library/Reach/
- If you are on Linux, continue to code and finish your pizza.
Please note that the file is a database where all is encoded and tinyfied. You will always retrieve your expressions using Reach.
- Why is "Reach" free?
Wait, what? Is it?
- Can my license be stopped suddenly because you are mean?
- Can I share this script with the world?
Yes, we prefer to push the updates directly to users, but it's up to you.
- Can I share my experience on Social Networks
If it's good, go for it! If not, go for it!